Monday, November 8, 2010

Mason Update!

I had a blog update I was going to post after I added updates from my doctor’s visit today. However, after my appointment today, I think I’m going to dedicate this post to being just a Mason update.
Bed rest…what does that mean? Resting in bed all day? Yeah. Bed rest means I’m only allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and shower. I guess I really didn’t grasp the concept of how serious bed rest is, until today. I have too much amniotic fluid around Mason. I know this can send me into premature labor because of the added pressure, but I didn’t know how serious this could be for me or him. The doctor I normally see, I like very much. He tells me the relevant information I need to know without making me worry about things that may or may not happen. I saw a different doctor today, and she told me some information about what could happen that now has me worried. When there is too much pressure or contractions persist I might be at risk for a placenta abruption. Sounds scary, huh? Well, I decided to google what exactly this meant in detail. For those of you who would like to know here is a link:
Also, here is a link with information on too much amniotic fluid:

Now that I’m completely worried…

On a lighter note, Daniel has been wonderful tonight. He has cleaned the house, cooked dinner, and done laundry. I’m very thankful to have a husband that is willing to take care of his sons and wife.

Since I’m on strict bed rest, I’m going to try to update my blog daily. Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I know bed rest sucks! We will keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete