Saturday, December 1, 2012

DECEMBER IS HERE!


Happy December!
Can you believe this is the last month of 2012? Where the heck did this year go? I love December. It has always been my favorite month. Maybe, because I love the smell of cookies baking in the oven, pine trees, and cinnamon-scented pine cones. Or maybe it is because I enjoy ice skating, watching Christmas movies, or wearing cozy pajamas.  I love looking at all the lights, watching people shop (and doing some shopping myself), and listening to Nat King Cole sing “The Christmas Song”. I love “The Christmas Song”; it is the sound of Christmas. This time of the year is always so nostalgic. It reminds me of all the happy memories my family shared growing-up. December helps me forget about worries. It makes me love more, and helps me go into January feeling happy and ready for something new. I’ve decided to make a December Bucket List. I encourage you to do the same!

My December bucket list*:
*This is not in any order
Ø  Listen to Nat King Cole.
Ø Set-up Christmas tree
Ø See the lights at Rockefeller Plaza
Ø Go ice-skating at Rockefeller Plaza
Ø Go visit the Macy’s Santa Claus with Allen and Mason
Ø Watch Miracle of 34th Street
Ø  Watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Ø Host a Christmas Cookie Exchange
Ø Do a Random Act of Kindness for someone
Ø Talk about the meaning of Christmas with Allen and Mason
Ø Make some Christmas crafts (I have a few picked out. I will be posting pictures!)
Ø Mail Christmas cards
Ø Sip Hot Cocoa with extra marshmallows
Ø Celebrate Daniel’s 25th Birthday!
Ø Buy new Christmas pajamas
Ø Eat a candy cane
Ø Celebrate Christmas, of course!
Ø Celebrate my 24th Birthday!
Ø Celebrate Mason’s Birthday!
Ø Cheers!  With my favorite Sparkling grape juice! ;) We used to always "cheers" with it growing up. I will try my hardest to keep Allen and Mason up for the event! We will also be  making noise makers and watching the ball drop on TV! 


No comments:

Post a Comment