Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful.

Everyone else has been doing 30 Days of Thanks on their Facebook status. I've decided to go ahead and do it too. Okay, I know, I'm behind since it is already day 8. That is okay though, because I will just keep making on going updates to this post as the month progresses. Enjoy! What are YOU thankful for?

Day 1: I'm thankful for my husband. 
Day 2: I'm thankful Allen and Mason. They are such a joy.
Day 3: I'm thankful for my family and extended family.
Day 4: I'm thankful for friends.
Day 5: I'm thankful for our apartment that has heat and electricity. 
Day 6: I'm thankful for my freedom to make decisions.
Day 7: I'm thankful that I'm healthy. 
Day 8: I'm thankful for random acts of kindness. 
Day 9: I'm thankful for answered prayers.
Day 10: I'm thankful for the military and their families.
Day 11: I'm thankful for food.
Day 12:  I'm thankful for opportunities that help me see  things differently.
Day 13: I'm thankful for technology.
Day 14: I'm thankful for forgiveness.
Day 15: I'm thankful for medicine.
Day 16: I'm thankful for online shopping.
Day 17: I'm thankful for pets. I miss baby cat-cat...okay, maybe I miss Max and Jax too.
Day 18:  I'm thankful for books.
Day 19: I'm thankful for reusable bags. They make my life so much easier.
Day 20: I'm thankful for clothes and shoes. 
Day 21: I'm thankful for things in my life like toilet paper, paper towels, and feminine products. I can't imagine what life would be like without them. 
Day 22: 
Day 23
Day 24:
Day 25:
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:

No comments:

Post a Comment